The Fujifilm X-Pro3 | My Conclusion
Most of the time my posts are way too long – maybe because I feel obliged to my name: Poet(e). My review of the X-Pro3 was no exception, unfortunately. Be that as it may, here I will be brief and deliver the promised conclusion on the new Fujifilm X-Pro3. And I do this with just five short questions and even shorter answers.
- Would I honestly recommend the X-Pro3 to anyone? Absolutely not.
- Would I want to use the X-Pro3 as my only camera in real life? Certainly not.
- Would I take the X-Pro3 as my favourite camera to a desert island? Probably yes.
- Would I recommend the X-Pro3 to a passionate documentary photographer or a visual storyteller? Absolutely yes.
- Has Fujifilm taken the right path with the X-Pro3? Who am I to judge?
You got it?
There is always light somewhere – go out and shoot!